Automated Self-service for IT Tickets (since August 2019)
Design and implementation of a webportal for automated self-service of typical support tickets, such as Jira project creation, Bitbucket project creation, etc.
Position: Team Lead AraCom / Frontend developer
- Frontend: Vue.js, Bootstrap, HTML, Sass, TypeScript
- Testing: Codecept, Jest
- Implementation of the CI/CD Pipeline with Bitbucket, Jenkins, Openshift
- Permission management with AD groups
Webportal for Customer Hardware Management (since April 2019)
Webportal for hardware registration and resource lookup by external customers.
Position: Team Lead AraCom / Fullstack developer
- Authentication with PingFederate
- Backend Microservices: Golang, HTTP
- Rest API with Swagger
- CI with Openshift, Jenkins, Bitbucket, and Docker
- Web application with Vue.js (initially Angular 7), HTML, SCSS, Bootstrap, and TypeScript
- MySQL database and Flyway
Cross-Platform Desktop Application (July 2017 – August 2019)
Desktop application to automate and simplify recurring engineering tasks and to provide a software build and delivery automation platform that integrates major applications into the engineer’s workspace, such as Git, Jira, Bitbucket, and Artifactory.
Position: Frontend Lead AraCom / Frontend developer
- Desktop client development with Electron, Angular, Typescript, Webpack, HTML, CSS, and Angular Material.
- End-to-end tests with Spectron and ChromeDriver
- Unit tests with Mocha, Chai, Chai-as-promised, and Sinon.
- Jenkins plugin for build steps and pipelines with Java, Jelly, Groovy, and Maven. Unit tests with JUnit.
- Architecture documentation: UML, deployment diagram, use cases, class diagrams
Infrastructure / Backend
- Microservice Architecture in Golang, Rest APIs (openapi/swagger), Openshift, Docker
- MSSQL database
- Monitoring: Kibana, Grafana, Elastic Search
- Scrum, Visual Studio Code, Git (Gerrit, Bitbucket), Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence
Frontend Desktop Application (June – November 2017)
“App-Store” for clients to get needed tools with one-click installation. Desktop application for simplified app development and distribution.
Position: Software developer Frontend
- Proposal on how to improve the existing application
- Separation into modules using the Handlebars template engine
- Upgrade to HTML5 and CSS3 (such as CSS3 Flexbox)
- Webpack setup for project bundeling (ESLint, Babel, ES6 support, and polyfills for older browsers)
- Functional programming (map, reduce, filter)
- Frontend: jump list navigation, dialogs (jQuery UI)
- Features for license management (Java)
- UI dialog with Swing
Tools: Visual Studio Code, Git, Webpack, NPM, Eclipse, JIRA, Scrum